Connect with Ebony (stats current as of 04/1/13):
1. Blackwomennaturalhairstyles.com: Analytics – 500,00 impressions/month
2. Twitter: https: twitter blackwomennaturalhairstyles – Followers 247
3. Facebook: http: Facebook blackwomennaturalhairstyles : Followers 51,662
Let’s Work Together:
• Sponsored reviews
• Hosting functions and Collaborations
• Travel Trips
• Contests and Giveaways
For more information on how you can get involved with Black Women Natural Hairstyles, please contact email@example.com.
Review and Giveaway/Contest Guidelines:
Product/ reviews and giveaways/contest are considered to be sponsors. Reviews will let readers know that the post was sponsored by a brand. Payment must be received before publishing. For information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ebony is a wife, sister, mother, and blogger from Massachusetts that has become a natural hair resource with an extended, multi-platform reach and influence. She is a well-established expert in the natural hair world.
Ebony is also the founder and CEO of Black Women Natural Hairstyles LLC, an online natural hairstyle magazine. She has millions of visits and page impressions per month.
Ebony is also the founder / CEO of BWNH Naturals, a product line that is made with natural and organic hair products for all hair types.
She has been featured on web media outlets including:
• How long have you been natural? I’ve been natural off and on since 1999. I stopped relaxing my hair in 2008 and started to really care for my hair in 2010.
• What is your name & location? My name is Ebony I am currently in Maryland.
• Do you style hair? I am a natural hair care stylist. However, at this present time I do not style hair.
• Why did you come up with this website? I was a natural hairstylist in the DC metropolitan area. I later found out I was pregnant, I was a high risk pregnancy so I could not style natural hair any longer. So I decided to blog about hairstyles that I love or would style on my own clients. I thought if I couldn’t style hair then I can blog about it and help even more women with their natural hair. So I came up with blackwomennaturalhairstyles.com.
• Why did you come out with hair product line? I came out with a natural hair product line so women can get the real benefits of nourishing herbal hair products that most products don’t provide.
• Do you offer sponsored posts, collaborations? Well of course please contact us at email@example.com
• Do you provide speaking engagements? Sure you can contact us here firstname.lastname@example.org
• How can I have my salon featured? Just send us your photos of your best natural hairstyle without any extension or weaves and we will add your salon to our salon directory and post on our site.